Since the time of our foundation in the year 2011, we, Oilite Industries have been excelling as a manufacturer and exporter of industrial components and equipment like Powder Metallurgy Products, Sintered Bush, Pre Shortening Inserts, Sintered Washer, Sintered Bush, Cast Bronze Bushing, Sintered Bronze Washers, Sintered Iron Washer, etc. that are made as per the industrial standards and requirements of our esteemed clients. Our achievements are highly praised by the people not only within the boundaries of our nation, but all over the world. However, this can be easily witnessed from our last year's export turnover of INR 5 Lakhs. We have been popular in the market because of our pro-activeness in the technical coalition with other industries for sourcing the best material to engineer our products. This is being the reason; our technological power and reliability are reflected through our products. At present, we are flexible with our manufacturing system in order to not only stand up to the expectations of our clients, but exceed them in whatever manner we can.
Process & Quality
The processes that we follow at our production unit are bulletined below:
- Design Facility: Each element used for making our products is tooled using up-to-the-minute design facility with different simulations, be it two-dimensional or three-dimensional. Moreover, tooling of these products can also be done as per the requirements of our clients.
- Mixing: Process of mixing includes blending of varied kind of powders such as copper, tin and iron powder. Depending upon the requirements, some other powders are also used like copper infiltrated steel, steel, bronze, low alloy steel and more to engineer the desired product. In order to minimize the cost of production, pre-blend mixtures can also be used.
- Pressing: Equipment and machinery we use are based upon hydraulic and mechanical principles that have the capability of making varied shapes and sizes of the offered array of Inserts, Bushings, Sintered Rings, etc. using the process of pressing.
- Sizing: Our production plant is equipped with heavy duty lathe machines to ensure close tolerance material sizing. With the help of elements of hard metal tool, we have are capable of sizing our products with utmost precision.
- Oil Impregnation: Several in-house facilities are maintained for oiling the impregnating components while carrying steam treatment.
- Secondary Process Operations:
- Oilite Lubrication: Highly refined mineral oil is used for impregnating the bushes as per the ISO VG (SAE 30) standards to ensure higher viscosity index.
- Machining Operations: Various machining operations of our processes include tapping, grinding, drilling and groove cutting.
- Surface Finishing: Surface operations for finishing include deburring, burnishing, wet and dry barreling.
- Fitting: Prior to the fitting operation, elimination of all sharp edges is ensured and later a fitting pin and steady pressure is used for inserting the bush.
- Storage: Can be easily stored for considerable time frame without worrying about the oil loss
At Oilite Industries, we strongly believe the usage of all these aforesaid operations and processes are of no use, until one delivers quality. Therefore, we always prefer quality over quantity. For this, we have hired a number of quality checkers who thoroughly examine each and every process to ensure that every thing is under control and only quality is delivered at the customers' end. And, it is because of this reason, that we have been looked upon as the symbol of trust, when it comes to quality products.
Although, quality is the basic parameter that is usually seen by the people when associating with any company, however, in this world of cut-throat competition, having better workplace is of prime importance. Taking this aspect into consideration, we have build an infrastructural base that is equipped with different machinery and equipment to ensure that each process of business operation is carried out smoothly. It lets people have an idea of our capabilities to fulfill their diverse needs.
Why Associate With Us?
No matter how good a company is in terms of quality and production processes; customers always look for better not just good. Therefore, one must be the best in other operations, as well. And, we have made ourselves better in each field, be it in terms of warehousing, timely delivery, monetary transactions, paper work, etc.